The program aims to provide education about common disease management to the community.
CLDH FLEX (Focus Learning EXperience for the Community) This program aims to educate the community about how to manage common diseases that majority of the Filipinos are experiencing.
CLDH would like to extend it's gratitude to all the people who made this event possible.
Thank you to the following:
- The residents of CLDH IM Department for conducting the free check up.
- Dr. Mark Isaiah Co and Dra. Dianne Orbeta for sharing your knowledge about Diabetes and Hypertension to our BHWs.
- Brgy. Capt. Gloria Tamina Buhay for proving us the venue and and sound system for this event.
- Mr. Rey Raniaga for hosting this event.
- To our Nurse and Patient Assistants.
- To out Housekeeping personel.
- And Lastly to the CLDH Sales and Marketing Department, headed by Mr. Darwin Superio, for putting up all the preparation for this event.
Kudos to a very successful and informative program!